DUE TO COVID-19, SOME SCHEDULES MAY BE AFFECTED
For those young adults trying to find their place in life. Whether it’s college, work, starting a family or somewhere in-between, this small group focuses on how they can grow deep roots in their faith to better withstand the trials of life. Studying God’s word, serving in the community, and supporting each other through prayer.
We also plan monthly activities for fellowship and outreach.
Click HERE to see the next scheduled event
WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDIES
- “SISTERS SEEKING OUR SAVIOR”
- To become more like Jesus and less of the world
- Meets every other Monday night at 6:30 for snacks/ food and study starts at 7
- "LIFE CHANGERS”
- Sisters in Christ. Seeking life changing guidance from our Lord through His word.
- Meets every Tuesday night at 6 pm.
- "SMALL GROUP BIBLE STUDY"
- Study God's Word with sisters-in-Christ
- Meets every 3rd Monday at 10:00 am for study followed by lunch
A ministry for women of ALL ages. We enjoy scripture based teaching and counseling of one another and our meeting place is at the home of one of our sister’s-in-Christ. Hosting is never required to attend!
Retreats, events, and mission minded projects are always being planned for the women at New Hope Baptist Church! Click HERE to see what's on the calendar!
All men at New Hope are encouraged to be servant leaders in their homes, church, community and workplace.
Men’s Bible study meets every other Monday night at 6:30 PM. This is a wonderful way to spiritually grow as Christian men and meet other men of the church.
Ephesians 5: 1-33
Our Senior Adults realize that many challenges are yet to be faced. We can face them best by knowing and clinging to God’s wonderful promises and truths. God has given us this precious life, and what a blessing to enjoy it and spend in fellowship with other Christians. Between Sunday School classes structured for our 55+ adults and fun monthly activities, our Senior Adults are one of the most active ministries we have!
Several times throughout the year, Senior Adults, ages 55 and up, will enjoy day trips to various local recreational activities ( like Dixie Stampede, the Smokies Baseball games, Riverboat lunch cruises, etc.) and an occasional overnight trip (The Ark). Click HERE to see the next event scheduled. Want to see all the fun? Click HERE to go to our Seasoned Saints Facebook Page.
At least once every quarter, the Seasoned Saints Ministry prepares and serves hot lunches to our Senior Adults. Anyone who is 55 and up is invited. Just sign up. It’s that easy! Click HERE to see the Events Calendar for the next one!
Sunday School at New Hope Baptist Church offers a wonderful opportunity for you to study the Bible in groups with your peers. We are blessed with excellent teachers who have been called into this ministry. They devote much time in prayer and lesson preparation each week so that they might come ready to challenge us in God’s Word. The Bible is God’s inerrant Word, and we must be devoted to studying it if we desire to grow in our walk with Christ. We realize that our overall spirituality at New Hope is greatly affected by the strength of this ministry. We have classes for everyone, and YOU are welcome and wanted in any of our Sunday School classes
each Sunday morning at 9:30 am.
- Young Living / Doug Blair, Jeff Williamson / Education Bldg 2nd Floor
- Adult I / Jeff Graves / Education Bldg 2nd Floor
- Adult II / Brian Cooper / Across Choir Room/ Rm 202
- Adult III / Steve Payne, Roger Brantley, Jim Troutman / Old Sanctuary Rm 204
- Adult IV / Gary Myrick, Steve Vittatoe / Next to Choir Room/ Rm 203
- Christian Basics / Mike Parker / Fellowship Hall
- Senior Adults / Rowdy McCall / Choir Room/ Room 201