Acts 20:35 - I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.
New Hope Clothing Ministry is more than a way to clothe people; it is a way to share the loving concern of God’s people for others and to share Jesus Christ’s love with a lost and needy world. We provide the distribution of clothing (donated by our church family and others) to men, women, and children in need. Everything is free to any individual or family regardless of economic status.
Open to the public on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00-2:00 pm (closed for inclement weather and holidays)
Due to the generosity of our church family, we are able to purchase everything needed to distribute 650 boxes of food the Saturday before Thanksgiving each year. The day of the event, families pick up a box of food filled with everything to feed a family of 4 plus a frozen turkey for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Donations are accepted year-round. Would you like to help? Give HERE
A ladies mission group that meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month from 7:00 to 8:30 pm. They make crafts for missions and/or missionaries supported by the church, sponsor baby showers at the Pregnancy Resource Center, new arrival gifts or food showers for missionaries, and anything else the Lord leads them to do.
OUTREACH: The goal is to go out into the community and witness. We visit the area homeless, hospitals, assisted living facilities, KARM ( Knox Area Rescue Ministries), individual homes, etc. taking care baskets, goody bags, and other items focused on reaching out.
TOUCH: Meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday evening of each month at 6:30 pm. ALL ages welcome! We meet for a meal and fellowship at 5:30 pm, pray and then head to church to work for Christ!
Touch Ministry is touching hearts in our church and community with cards, crafts and calls through the love of Jesus Christ. We make care baskets, goody bags, and provide microwavable meals for families at East TN Children’s Hospital patient rooms. We also do outreach including nursing home visits and Christmas caroling.
You can support MISSIONS by clicking HERE
- BIMI International Missions/ David Harris / Japan
- Bronx Baptist Church / New York, NY
- AWANA Youth Association/ Gerald Vanderford / Knoxville, TN
- Chinese Baptist Mission / Linton Smith / China
- Home & Abroad Ministries/ Lebron Williams/ International
- BMDMI Honduras / Children’s Home Honduras
- Heaven Sent Home- Maryville, TN
- International Board of Jewish Mission/ Howard Rothenberg / Florida
- Independent Baptist Mission for Asians / Melvin Yalung / Phillipines
- Independent Baptist Mission for Asians / Roel Camit / Phillipines
- Knox Area Rescue Ministries/ Knoxville, TN
- Macedonia World Baptist Missions/ Richard Johnson/ New York, NY
- Macedonia World Baptist Missions/ Calvin George/ West Indies
- Macedonia World Baptist Missions/ Jeff Hawk/ Washington
- Macedonia World Baptist Missions/ John McKinney/ Montana
- Macedonia World Baptist Missions/ Johnathan Vandenhurk/ England
- Maryville Manna MInistries/ Maryville, TN
- Pregnancy Resource Center/ Maryville, TN
- Roloff Evangalistic Enterprises
- Samaritan's Purse
- Vision Baptist Church/ Vision for China/ Mark Tolson / China
- Vision Baptist Church/ Jason Holt/ Chile
- Our Awana program, Hands of Faith, Touch & Outreach Ministry, Clothing Ministry and local schools all benefit from your generosity!