One Voice…One Mind…Glorifying God 1 Corinthians 1:10
Women’s Bible Studies – “Sisters Seeking Our Savior”- To become more like Jesus and less of the world
Meets every other Monday night at 6:30 for snacks/ food and study starts at 7/ Marie DuCharme 380-0317 and Rhonda Skidmore 548-2323
“Life Changers” – Sisters in Christ. Seeking life changing guidance from our Lord through His word.
Meets every Tuesday night at 6pm. Gail Burns 548-1526
Hands of Faith – Hands of Faith is a ladies mission focused group that meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
- Supporting the Pregnancy Resource Center by sponsoring baby showers
- Providing craft kits for missions and /or missionaries that are supported by New Hope
- Sending gifts to missionaries who have new “arrivals”
- Sponsoring food showers for missionaries
- And assisting with many other needs as they come up
For more information contact Marie Ducharme at 865.380.0317
Connect – A Ministry of Love for one another. We are about our Father’s business as we reach out to New Hope women. We connect with them through cards, phone calls or visits. Anita Fine 898-0724
Home Girls – A ministry for women of ALL ages. We enjoy scripture based teaching and counseling of one another and our meeting place is at the home of one of our sister’s-in-Christ. Hosting is never required to attend!